Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Well, I made the jump and started a blog to track my home brewing successes and failures. I started Home brewing in 2004 using extract and store bought kits. I took a break during 2006 and 2007 to focus on home improvement and family. 2008 I started out strong with extract kits from Northern Brewer and finallly made the jump into all grain this year.

My preferred style of beer is American Pale Ale heavily hopped with Cascades. I have taken a few different recipes and made some changes that I feel represent my perfect beer which now is my house beer. I call this beer Catnip Pale Ale.

Other styles I have tried are Coopers Pale Ale, Famous Irish Style Stout, True Brew IPA, Fat Tire Ale Clone, Honey Brown Ale, Bavarian Hefe Weizen, Belguim Wit bier, and an American Wheat.

1 comment:

"E" said...

Nice start on your blog! We'll put a link on ours to send a few beer lovers your way. "E"